Hello again *waves*
Yes it has been aaaaaaaaaages (2 years to be exact) since I have blogged or had any online presence at all besides facebook. I know, you all missed me..I missed you too *group hug* :)
I have needed a change in my life and with a few baby steps I am starting to do just that..make a change. One thing that is a must is that I am stepping back into scrapping. I have not touched an embellishment or paper in 2 years, since the birth of my daughter, so I have many many MANY special moments to scrap and now I have kicked myself in the butt hard enough to get the ball rolling.
Now as for the digital side of me, I am going to use my blog to give away freebies, write up some tutorials and then maybe I will start selling again.
So thats it in a nutshell. Are you ready for me? Am I ready for me? lol
We'll see *waves bye*
It's so good to see you back Amy! Can't wait to see some pages with your daughter on them!
ReplyDelete