Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Proof kids never do what they are told.

So I just got back from my weekly doctors appointment and all I have to say is BAD BAD BAD BABY!!!! "Junior" is feet DOWN and head under my ribs. :( My doc felt around and was a little confused because last week it was head down so he went and got his ultrasound machine and checked and sure enough the big huge lump that has been poking me was a HEAD.

Since my appointments are weekly he said that we will see what happens next week and if "Junior" hasn't turned then my options are to be admitted and have the baby be physically manipulated into position or he will schedule a c-section. Not too sure I like the idea of being manipulated but I don't wanna have a breech baby either, so we will wait and see. OH and the doc checked and it was too crowded to tell the sex of the baby so I guess it really will be a surprise.

blah
lol

1 comment:

  1. A little critter!!! I sure hope the "bad baby" turns by next week for ya Amy. ((hugs))

    ReplyDelete